Become a Doocan Online Store Affiliate
How does Doocan’s Affiliate Programme work?
A registered affiliate can earn commissions on qualifying sales that result from featuring links to Doocan products.
How do commissions work for referring buyers?
You can earn commissions on each qualifying sale, excluding returns and order cancellations, when you refer buyers who purchase from Doocan. Our grace period is 30 days, allowing a registered affiliate to receive commissions on all sales attributed to their account during this period.
Any sales from products in our Electronics category qualify for a 20% share of our fees while all other categories qualify for a 30% share. If you refer a new customer to us, your share doubles to 40% for Electronics and 50% for all other categories for that customer's first paid order!
What kind of restrictions are impossed on Affiliate program?
Affiliates that violate any of the following Programme restrictions may be suspended or removed from the Affiliates Programme and may not receive commissions, at Doocan’s sole discretion:
- Use of Voucher Codes
Affiliates may only promote voucher codes that are provided through the Affiliates Programme platform. Any expiration dates should be clearly displayed next to the voucher codes, and codes should be removed or explicitly marked as expired after the expiration dates. Affiliates displaying expired codes without marking them as being expired may be suspended from the Affiliates Programme.
- Paid Search
Doocan maintains a strict policy on paid search activity. Affiliates must comply with the following conditions on any ad platform, including, but not limited to search engines, content networks and social networking sites:
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on searches that include the term “Doocan” or "Doocan Online Store";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on extended or hybrid searches that include the term “Doocan” or "Doocan Online Store";
- Affiliates are not permitted to bid or appear on misspellings or variations of searches that include the term “Doocan” or "Doocan Online Store";
- Affiliates are not permitted to use Doocan’s trademarks in any paid search activity, including ad text, copy or display URLs;
- Affiliates are not permitted to direct link PPC activity to the Doocan Site, this includes using the Doocan website as a display URL;
- Affiliates are not permitted to send traffic through automatic redirects on a website page;
- Affiliates are not permitted to use the Doocan name (including misspells and variations) as a sub domain or sub folder.
- Responsibility for Your Site
You are solely responsible for your site, including its development, operation, and maintenance and all materials that appear on or within it. Doocan disclaims all liability for your site and for any of your users’ claims relating to your site, and you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Doocan harmless from and against all claims relating to your site.